First impressions on new Android rootfs

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at
Thu Dec 4 18:04:46 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 17:48, Rui Castro <rui.castro at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Theoretically, yes.
> I have done it in the emulator, with a test call made from AnETTe
> (
> Rui
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Levy A. M. Sant'Anna
> <levy.santanna at> wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 01:38, Rui Castro <rui.castro at> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> My first impressions on this new image is that it isn't usable :)
>> Hi Rui,
>> Is it able to answer calls now?

No one called me :-p

But I made a call.... and while on call I could not get the keyboard !
Menu button brings special call menu, and there is not the keybord
button :-(
I am afraid that it could be the same for incoming calls. So you could
not answer.

So no access to volume buttons. And DTMF with Phone application
numerical keyboard does not work...