Where can I find this game?

Alishams alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Dec 5 07:49:48 CET 2008

There is definatly an ipk, if after intense googling you cannot find it,
post again and i'll possibly (if i can find it) upload it somewhere.
Once you install you also need openttd data to have a playable game,
there are places that host a .zip (if I'm remembering things right). It
is a touch hard to play with things so small, but very playable with a
stylus.