[OM2008.8][testing] qpe no longer respects QTOPIA_PHONE_DEVICE ?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 5 12:51:14 CET 2008

I'm also noticing today that the batget utility is blocking (using top),
sometimes several instances get caught up and the phone starts to slow.
removed the battery module (its utterly useless in illume anyway) and
things run much better.

Overall though, there are fewer problems than 2008.9 :)

BillK

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 11:42 +0000, Vasco Névoa wrote:
> After today's testing upgrade, QPE is ignoring env var
> QTOPIA_PHONE_DEVICE and going right for "/dev/ttySAC0" instead of a
> /dev/pts* like I want it to.
> What is the new way to make it pick another device?
> Surely you devs haven't forgotten there are people using gsm0710muxd?...

Home in Perth!