Battery charge

Giorgio Marci ledzgio at
Fri Dec 5 14:20:50 CET 2008

Hi to all,

i've flashed my new neo twice without full charging before and i had
problems to boot at the second time (i guess energy issue).

So i've booted successfully the neo with an external battery, plug in the
charger and repleced the external battery with the neo battery.

Now the problem is that the battery indicator is still red and seems
don't charge my battery, in the mean time the aux led is on..

what's mean? is it normal? what's mean the aux led always on? is my
battery charging?

thanks very much

Be Yourself @!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses