[Qt Extended]Graphical server doesn't boot

ø flamma at correo.ugr.es
Fri Dec 5 14:42:01 CET 2008

I'm using Qt Extended 4.4.2 flashed into the phone (Freerunner). For
weeks it has worked perfectly (or the most perfect a distribution can
work on the neo).

This morning, it went out of battery. I don't know if it booted
correctly, since I was sleeping.

When I have plugged it into the computer, it doesn't boot. Well, at
least not Qt Extended. The boot process goes well, it casts the same
amount of error as usual, but at one point this happens:

Starting at daemon atd.
splash-write: appplet not found
Segmentation fault

Then, the screen is deleted and you only see a text cursor flashing,
like it was loading a graphical server. From time to time, it seems it
try to bring some screen, but fails (I think I cannot explain better).

Net is initialized, so I can ssh into my phone, but I don't know what to
do. I have no found sytem logs, nor graphical server log, nor anyother
useful log.

I have looked in the list, but no one seems to have the same problem.

Any advice?

(It was important that I had my phone usable today T_T).