Funding Global Domination

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Fri Dec 5 14:20:21 CET 2008

Arigead wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for the info all,
>     as Arne correctly spotted I was only interested in helping fund
> global domination, which does not come for free. I can design my own T
> Shirt and have it made but benefit to OM = Zero. Not interested in this
> at all. If OM have made it clear they are not into derived products then
> that answers the question I asked and the subject is closed.

There is always the benefit of free marketing, when someone wear a shirt
with "openmoko" or similiar on it. They may sell more phones.

Or you could sell T-shirts, and collect some money to fund a developer
for some time. Better software gives more sales.

There are other ways of support than direct money transfer, if you're
interested.

Helge Hafting