[OM2008.8][testing] qpe no longer respects QTOPIA_PHONE_DEVICE ?

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Fri Dec 5 19:01:27 CET 2008

There is no problem with QPE and the QTOPIA_PHONE_DEVICE var.

The problem is that gsm0710muxd gets started twice (via rc.d init
scripts AND the dbus request inside 89qtopia) and QPE gets a bogus
ptsvar and falls back to /dev/ttySAC0.
I removed the rc.d startup of the muxer because dbus is capable of
launching it upon request:
update-rc.d -f gsm0710muxd remove
And it all works (GSM+GPRS)!  :)