Global Domination 0.9

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 6 15:22:47 CET 2008

Nice! By the way, you could use transparency for background when
printing on a black t-shirt.

I came across these two:

http://www.spreadshirt.com/us/US/-/Search-3375/Marketplace/Products/list/search/openmoko/

http://211795.spreadshirt.net/en/DE/Shop

See also:
  http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Advertising

Perhaps better to consolidate all apparel into one site and give the
extra margin to sponsored development for openmoko.