Pre-owned FreeRunner, GSM 850 for Canada and United States

Angelo openmoko-email at
Sat Dec 6 18:46:31 CET 2008

I have a GSM 850 Openmoko FreeRunner that I only purchased in July and
have not had the time to get into the source as I would have liked.  As
such, I would like to sell someone my pre-owned FreeRunner (with all
original cables and sd card) so they can get more use out of it than I
have.  I am looking for $300US or best offer, so drop me a line at

I am still looking forward to get involved in the Openmoko community
down the line as I completely stand by ideology behind open software
(and hardware, in this case).

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, so if there is anyone in the general
area looking to save on shipping, I can definitely do that.