[testing] WSOD gone

Andreas "Cyberfrag" Fischer cyberfrag at gmx.net
Sat Dec 6 23:00:24 CET 2008

Am 06.12.2008 20:33, Alexandre Girard schrieb:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> That's a great news I was looking for :)
>
> Where to get and download this image?

Hi Alex,

This is on the testing branch. Flash OM2008.9, switch to testing as
described here:
http://n2.nabble.com/Optimization-team-update-%2811-23-%7E-11-29%29-td1595015.html#a1600801
and do a full update (opkg update && opkg upgrade).

If you want to stay on the safe side however, I'd recommend to wait for
the upcoming stable release 200?.??.

Regards,
Andreas