Openttd is now in opkg.org!

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:55:17 CET 2008

Openttd is now in opkg.org!
It is game.

It contains gpl-graphics (version alpha2). They are not all ready,
there might be some black boxis.

Enable scrolling-with-stylus:
Advanced settings
    ->Interface
     -> Left-click scrolling: On (this string is not localized)

Using scrolling:
Point 'empty'-tile on screen and drag. (empty = anything that do not
do anything when clicked: ground, trees, roads, water...)

There are no sounds in this package. (only dummy sample.cat).
There are no music in this package.

There are project to make gpl-sounds and gpl-music, I will check how
ready they are and do them work with freerunner. And do we want that
package is ~80 megas greater because of background music?

-Aapo Rantalainen