Openttd is now in opkg.org!

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:38:07 CET 2008

I just saw I forgot the straightlink:
http://www.opkg.org/package_58.html

>The music is going to be in MIDI format? Is FR capable to play MIDI?
Original Transport Tycoon uses MID, but openttd will someday (maybe)
use Ogg Vorbis.

Sound effects was wav and now there are project to record gpl/CC
sound-effects. They will (maybe) be wav or FLAC.
It's about half ready, so maybe it can be taken in.

>I would like it better if the bitbake recipe changes can be moved into OE.
I based my recipe on version 0.6.0bb in openembedded. (there are
oldnamed 0.6.0-buildfix.patch too in use)
My current recipe is on:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/rantalai/freerunner/openttd/
(and all other files too)
I will add soundeffects on it. (and try to make magic resolution sniffer)

Tell me how OE works (or is mentioned to work)? Or link to manual. I
have some other recipe that I want to be merged in OE, but no idea how
the system works.

About scroll-patch:
It is not originally written by me. I send updated version to the
author and also send it to upstreams bug/patch-tracker.

If there are someday music, they will be in another package.

-Aapo Rantalainen