[u-boot] Environment garbled after setenv?

Evgeniy Karyakin anthropophagite at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:51:38 CET 2008

Marian Flor:
> Am Sonntag, den 07.12.2008, 21:07 +0300 schrieb Evgeniy Karyakin:
>> [u-boot messed up with console and copy&paste editing]
>
> Hi Evgeniy,
>
> have a look at the script configure-uboot.sh (ask google). Make your
> changes in the script an run the script instead of using
> copy&_waste_ ;-) which is somewhat shaky.

    Thanks, Marian, I got the idea. Just tried it with some
modifications of the script and after phone's reboot environment is in
old state, as if I didn't do its update. Basically script's changes were
1) removing tempdir in favour of working in current directory, and 2)
setting only menu_1 instead of all menu_* variables. Will investigate it
further.