Crackly Calls and Battery Tips!

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 8 01:19:05 CET 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-07 at 20:26 +0100, Leonti Bielski wrote:
> Hello and welcome to OM community :)

> 2.) From what you've written it seems like you don't suspend your
> phone. What image do you use? Anyways, you have to enable autosuspend
> - so phone will go to sleep while not being used and wake up only on

Is there any benefit in enabling auto-suspend over manual? - I always
found it suspended when you least expected it, didnt want it to, often
causing crashes as it interrupted something going on.  It used to
suspend when you were remotely logged in, and often wouldnt wake-up.

Manually doing was a lot more successful.  However, I have turned
auto-suspend off as almost the first action after flashing (the default
10 seconds is a little extreme!)  so I have not even triedit for awhile
- have all the above issues been fixed? (esp. on 2008.testing which I am
using)

BillK