Optimization team update (11/30 ~ 12/06)

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:19:20 CET 2008

but what part of that 13% is caused by the absence of deep sleep (both
for GSM and for lcd) ?
this seemed to me something that had to be calculated/measured before
removing it...
(for the record: i have never had a WSOD, but I did have the re-registering bug)

but i consider both as "not fixed". it's a good workaround till there
is a better one, but it should not be considered fixed.
two/four kernels seems like a good idea