Optimization team update (11/30 ~ 12/06)

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Tue Dec 9 13:52:13 CET 2008

John Lee wrote:

> Olv is having kernel fun now, but since it's gta03 related, you probably
> won't see him a lot on the public kernel list.

> OM is moving more focus to gta03 now, so my current resource for qtopia is
> fairly limited.

I know it's important for OM to keep moving forward, but really, focusing on
gta03? Already?

It's been a few months since GTA02 went GA and we still don't really have a
working system, focusing most effort on GTA03 now seems to be an abandonment
of freerunner owners.

With the software in the state it was when the 02 came out, I certainly
won't be buying a 03 until OM proves it can actually make something that's a
useful product rather than just a public alpha. this goes double if the
alpha product is essentially left for dead without ever being fully working.