Any progress on the Telit UC864 3.5G modem?

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at
Tue Dec 9 14:05:21 CET 2008

If you're talking about physically replacing the TI Calypso modem on
the Freerunner board with a 3G modem, I'm afraid you misunderstand.

This is not at all possible.

I am asking about the research into the Telit modem for a future
Openmoko device.