geocaching with tangoGPS on FR

drac2000 drac2000 at
Tue Dec 9 16:12:19 CET 2008

This is great
A long time ago I wanted to start enjoying geocaching
And now with your contribution, on my FR that will be great :wistle:
Specially runing on the TangoGPS which is nicest GPS app I found runing on
I would like to know when the tangoGPS application will support rounting and
use it as my car drive GPS &-(