Any progress on the Telit UC864 3.5G modem?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Tue Dec 9 18:23:10 CET 2008

Justyn,
lots of changes in our hardware team, we hired some great new
engineers, Adam Wang (production engineer), Ivorin Chen (layout
engineer), Tully Gehan (mechanical engineer), Eva Lin (project
coordinator).
Working on more...
As for MokoForesight, Shawn Lin left a while ago, so the whole idea is
'suspended' right now. WSOD is fixed so I'm sure it will resume
properly at some point ;-)
Telit has some great modules, we are not pursuing this any further at
this moment, but there is a good chance we will at some point.
Hope this helps, Best Regards,
Wolfgang