mplayer with glamo and audio - very slow

Martijn van den Broek mjbroek at
Tue Dec 9 19:33:45 CET 2008

Nice find on the parameters.. With this ive been able to finally get some
video actually moving on the screen..

So since its on the xover:glamo I couldnt get a the keyboard to show for
controlling the video.. Any suggestions on what to do to make it it pause /
change volume, etc?