Optimization team update (11/30 ~ 12/06)

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Tue Dec 9 21:25:45 CET 2008

Le mardi 09 décembre 2008, Gothnet a écrit :
> John Lee wrote:
> > OM is moving more focus to gta03 now, so my current resource for qtopia
> > is fairly limited.
>
> It's been a few months since GTA02 went GA and we still don't really have a
> working system, focusing most effort on GTA03 now seems to be an
> abandonment of freerunner owners.

  The Osborne effect is exhibited when a company's premature revelation of
information about future products results in customers not purchasing (or
delaying purchases of) the current offering. It is a purported suicidal
marketing mistake, but some say it's a myth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_Effect

  Respectfull note to Sean M-P: the community is not interested in a
myth-dispelling experiment.

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le