No more optimization team

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:58:06 CET 2008

the panic about where openmoko puts their efforts in...
panic for NO REASON.
sorry no offence but, i think it is because of the infacy of some users,
which can't hande information and start running around in circles
screaming "fire, fire fire!".
i am sure there will still be optimization, but without a dedicated
team, so there won't be regular updates.
that was ALL what johne lee said. so calm down, inform yourself.
maybe i'm wrong, but i think i can put two and two together