No more optimization team

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Wed Dec 10 11:14:04 CET 2008

Le mercredi 10 décembre 2008, Wolfgang Spraul a écrit :
> David,
> the optimization team finished their work a few weeks ago, most people
> were working on new tasks already.
> I knew before I had to take the blame for expectations that got
> unprofessionally raised to a level where we could not deliver, and
> here I am now taking the blame.

  First: many thanks to John and the optimization team. I use the testing
image as a daily phone, and boot time and interactivity is greatly improved

  Second: Basing FDOM on 2008.testing seems even more a good idea now. Given
that the official plan does not seem to include its release to the masses.

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le