No more optimization team

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Dec 10 11:14:04 CET 2008

Le mercredi 10 décembre 2008, Wolfgang Spraul a écrit :
> David,
> the optimization team finished their work a few weeks ago, most people
> were working on new tasks already.
> I knew before I had to take the blame for expectations that got
> unprofessionally raised to a level where we could not deliver, and
> here I am now taking the blame.

Hi,

  First: many thanks to John and the optimization team. I use the testing
image as a daily phone, and boot time and interactivity is greatly improved
indeed.

  Second: Basing FDOM on 2008.testing seems even more a good idea now. Given
that the official plan does not seem to include its release to the masses.

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le