No more optimization team

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Wed Dec 10 11:52:05 CET 2008

On Wednesday 10 December 2008 10:58:36 Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> David,
> the optimization team finished their work a few weeks ago, most people
> were working on new tasks already.

The most wanted improvement of the optimization team was, at least for me, a
solution to #1024.

I still suffer it.  The "bouncing rubber calypso" patch doesn't seem to work
for me, not in FDOM nor in QtExtended.
I can only use my freerunner as reliable phone in SHR,
setting  "ti_calypso_deep_sleep = never".
That way, it drains a lot of battery even when suspended :(

This is the main reason why I can't use my FR as daily phone...

I hope this doesn't mean that we have to wait so much for Moko11 firmware with
#1024 solution.

On the positive side, I have to say that have already patched Moko10, and alll
my Movistar (Spanish carrier) 3G SIM problems went away!