openmoko as a ipv6 router - was Funding Global Domination Mk II "The Console"

Marc Manthey marc at
Wed Dec 10 12:47:07 CET 2008

> It is possible to create your own router with a routerboard ...

> Now if Openmoko were to create an OpenWRT compatible router with
> stupid
> amounts of storage space, awesome wireless range, a screaming CPU

> Out of curiosity, what's the main benefit in having a hackable ADSL
> router? Outside of consolidating router and modem?

hello openmoko peoples

i like the idea and  i am inclined to think that it must be possible
with all
the "mobile ipv6 " implementaions around.

Second question

I would like to know if there is a " DNS " server implementation
or something like" bonjour" /  " avahi" available for openmoko ?

IPv6 in Real World, the last step,Renumbering still needs work
  IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Address Translation (NAT66)
now somewhat out-of-date  UPTODATE- IETF 73
behave WG Presentation on NAT66

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.