Om2008.9 GPS Fix some help, please

Samuel Pereira email at
Wed Dec 10 14:35:19 CET 2008

I'm using Om2008.9, and now i see that i only get a fix outside, and in
a place without many buildings or trees.
I'm using TangoGPS and i already have download the maps, and i can use
it in my car, he shows the route, and the speed, its work great!

I get this fix, but if mobile suspend i lose it, every time i need to
use gps i must find a fix right?