[Android] Converting a brick into a phone

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Dec 10 17:17:19 CET 2008

>> Maybe we could have a page on the wiki where people
>> can tell in which country they are, which provider and if they have the
>> buzz bug or not.
>
> That would be a good idea. Let's start this wiki page and also record
> the echo issue in it (which also seems to vary among people). Anyone
> knowing where to place this page?

i wish, you guys would check archives and wiki before posting this stuff.

the buzzing issue is _technically_ solved.
the cause has been found a long while ago.
fixes where tested and brought down to a fix that _could_ be done by users
in the field (there were several posting regarding this _today_!)
the fix as such is not yet external tested and therefore not yet official
my understanding re warranty has always been that om states terms when a
fix is published