top bar clock in testing

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Dec 10 20:16:38 CET 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 02:11:21 +0300 "Vadim, Efimov" <evadim at evadim.ru> babbled:
>> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 00:21:35 +0300, ivvmm <unachievable at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Another vote for this. The analog clock is rather useless.
>>>
>> enlightenment have extra module - tclock,( & many useful modules )
>> who can package them?
>
> you don't need a whole module - just the theme can change the clock look.

Ok, but what about just showing a bigger clock on mouse/finger-over? :P
Something like the OSX dock (or itask-ng :P). No animation is needed,
but the analog clock size should be improved for embedded devices (I'd
prefer using an analog clock if it is well visible)...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/