Global Domination 0.9

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:04:37 CET 2008

Is it will be possible to add an Openmoko logo to the look of the store page
in the near future? I am going to send an email to all my friends who may be
willing to spend $25 to support OM but not really buy the Freerunner. But
the current page is very generic looking and does not connect with Openmoko
at first glance.

Rakshat

--