case manufacturing

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:14:34 CET 2008

> > ponoko.com would do it for you, or emachineshop.com
>
> if you get some pricing, could you let us know -- even your desgin?
> i am still pondering the idea of a new casing ...

Thanks. will update when I get pricing. My design is still at the idea stage
- add a USB keyboard (qwerty) into the case design itself. Will make it
heavier but helps my use case as I want to stop carrying my laptop with me
when I have the Freerunner and the onscreen kb (illume), though good, is
slightly small when typing out documents. (Guess I am looking for a
Blackberry equvalent)

Rakshat