Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 14:23:51 CET 2008

Bad move, guys.

If the customer says the goods haven't arrived, you have to take it on
the chin & send a replacement, unless you can prove otherwise.

ankostis' words "i had personally instructed you" suggest to me that
he may be a demanding & unwelcome customer - if I were writing I would
"advise you" to choose a service with tracking capabilities - but that
does not justify accusing him of "bad mouthing" you. Your mother
brought you up better than for you to make such a response!!

Customer service requires you often to exceed expectations. I know,
because I've had to swallow the expense myself of hardware lost by the
post office. He's a customer and he's entitled to "bad mouth" you, as
long as he states the facts.

I just don't get it:
1) you send out a phone with a duff battery. Not your fault.
2) you send out a replacement battery which gets lost in the post. Not
your fault.
3) you send out a second replacement battery. Why the heck did you
choose not to send it Special Delivery this time?? It was behove upon
you to do so - hang the cost - in order to demonstrate your exemplary
customer service. You failed.

If I were in your position now - which I would not be!! I should be
shamed to admit that I have failed customers on more than one
occasion, but never over something as straight-forward as taking a
jiffy bag to the post office - I would now be thinking I need to pay
Fed Ex or someone £80 or more to get a battery to Greece within 24 or
48 hours.

Stroller.