Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:40:09 CET 2008

> If I were in your position now - which I would not be!! I should be
> shamed to admit that I have failed customers on more than one
> occasion, but never over something as straight-forward as taking a
> jiffy bag to the post office - I would now be thinking I need to pay
> Fed Ex or someone £80 or more to get a battery to Greece within 24 or
> 48 hours.
>
> Stroller.

Or if you feel shipping batteries to Greece is unreliable/ not possible
offer the customer a 10-15% discount on their next purchase from your store.
Maybe something like that can be worked out even now and everyone can be
happy.

Rakshat

PS - in my market customers are encouraged via government campaigns to
publicly air their grievances if there is no response from the seller so I
dont find it odd if a problem/issue has been made public.