Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Dec 11 14:55:09 CET 2008

> ankostis' words "i had personally instructed you" suggest to me that
> he may be a demanding & unwelcome customer - if I were writing I would
> "advise you" to choose a service with tracking capabilities

well, it might be due to the fact that he is no native speaker -- i do not
know modern greek, but i think it possible sentences like that might be
completely ok in greek.
and if not -- considering the alleged number of mail w/o response it might
be justifiable.

in my experience often a harsh remark provokes a reaction of otherwise
thick-skinned and ignorant companies (telcos in particular) which do not
respond to several polite mails ...