Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

Rus rus at sfinx.od.ua
Thu Dec 11 16:36:38 CET 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, ankostis wrote:

:as a last resort i'm reporting publicly my problems regarding a
:broken-on-arrival battery from Truebox.com after i had ordered from
:them OpenMoko's FR, on August 2008.

 You are lucky - my case is somewhat funnier - I've purchased the Neo
FreeRunner and debug board from the True Box UK (order #200800435). The
received package is missed stylus and SD card. After contacting TrueBox
support service I've got sequentally 3 different answers :

 1. The styluses are gifts from OpenMoko and probably OpenMoko stoped
        their delivery
 2. Laser pens is illegal in my country (I'm living in Ukraine - they are
        legal)
 3. They proposed to contact delivery company (UPS) and ask why there are
        missing things in package.

 The SD card I have to buy locally, this rare kind of stylus I can't. So I
will never buy any thing from TrueBox, nor my friends.

		Rus