top bar clock in testing

William Kenworthy billk at
Thu Dec 11 22:49:47 CET 2008

The themes are in set in /etc/enlightenment/default_profile

The actual files are in /usr/share/enlightenment/data/themes/

You could try just renaming the edj? (I have not tried it)

The spanner tool has a theme change, but it seems to require deleting
the .e directory to work properly after changing to asu and back.

I just restart the xserver - but eventually a reboot is needed as power
drain (dont know where its going) gets rather large(and the FR hot).
Mind you, building edje files and changing things around makes it work
hard anyway.