qwerty keyboard

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:55:23 CET 2008

Micha? Brzozowski schrieb:
> Bernd Prünster wrote:
>
>> I CAN'T GET RID OF THAT F*CKING QTOPIA KEYBOARD!!!
>> followed the instructions, even tried to mess with qpe but after about
>> 15 minutes is keeps coming back.
>> how to disable this royal pain in the a**?
>>
>> i like my phone but without a rasters keyboard it's pretty useless.
>> really i am in severe pain right now.
>> as much as i like the testing image, this is f*cked up sh*t.
>> sorry about the abusive language, but i'm thinking about throwing my neo
>> against the wall as last resort to that evil black monster which is
>> claimed to be a "keyboard"
>>

> Chill out and flash something with a normal keyboard, like SHR.

> W naszym konkursie SAM wybierasz sobie nagrode!
> Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1fcc

that's the point, i like the new testing image (spent days configuring
and customizing the official one, works flawlessly, but it is slow, that
is why i switched to testing)
shr is a great image, but the telephony applications aren't "talking"
with each other.
afaik they are currently working on this, so i wanted something that is
fast and turns my fr into a fully featured phone...