top bar clock in testing

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Fri Dec 12 02:37:58 CET 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:11:15 +1300 "Robin Paulson" <robin.paulson at gmail.com>
babbled:

> 2008/12/12 William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>:
> > http://wdk.dyndns.org/freerunner/illume.edj
> >
> > mv your existing /usr/share/enlightenment/data/themes/illume.edj
> > somewhere safe and replace with the above and reboot.
>
> is an xserver restart enough, or does it need a full reboot?
>
> and is there a method for swapping themes without moving .edj files
> around, i.e. a config option somewhere?

e has a whole theme config dialog... but it's not very usable on the freerunner
screen atm - that's on my list of things to fix. wallpaper and theme browser.
(actually were even have a whole online theme browser built in that can browse
themes on exchange.enlightenment.org and download them - used to be get-e.org

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com