top bar clock in testing

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Fri Dec 12 02:37:58 CET 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:11:15 +1300 "Robin Paulson" <robin.paulson at>

> 2008/12/12 William Kenworthy <billk at>:
> >

> > mv your existing /usr/share/enlightenment/data/themes/illume.edj
> > somewhere safe and replace with the above and reboot.
> is an xserver restart enough, or does it need a full reboot?
> and is there a method for swapping themes without moving .edj files
> around, i.e. a config option somewhere?

e has a whole theme config dialog... but it's not very usable on the freerunner
screen atm - that's on my list of things to fix. wallpaper and theme browser.
(actually were even have a whole online theme browser built in that can browse
themes on and download them - used to be

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at