Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Fri Dec 12 05:05:49 CET 2008

The standard package does not come with a stylus or a SD card.

For the first few months of sales we shipped the laser stylus and the
512MB card as gifts or extras for single pack purchases.

Subsequently we substituted a regular stylus as opposed to the Laser
Stylus/pen/pointer and stopped shipping the 512MB cards as they are
difficult to source.

check the green label on the box exterior. It should have the proper box
contents.