Angus Ainslie angus.ainslie at
Fri Dec 12 06:19:03 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors at> wrote:
> "Angus Ainslie" <angus.ainslie at> writes:
>> pymixer will only save the state if you ask it to and should only
>> change the controls relevant to that state. If you find it has
>> different behavior please send me a bug report.
> Would it be possible to make pymixer take the path to alsa state files
> as an argument? Configuration stuff should not be written to /usr.

It could be changed but seeing as the current files are in
/usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/ I'm not sure what the objective would
be. pymixer doesn't do the state transitions it only changes the mixer
values relevant to a state and then saves those for the system.

Angus Ainslie