Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

Rus rus at sfinx.od.ua
Fri Dec 12 10:47:20 CET 2008

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Steve Mosher wrote:

:The standard package does not come with a stylus or a SD card.
:
:For the first few months of sales we shipped the laser stylus and the
:512MB card as gifts or extras for single pack purchases.
:
:Subsequently we substituted a regular stylus as opposed to the Laser
:Stylus/pen/pointer and stopped shipping the 512MB cards as they are
:difficult to source.
:
:check the green label on the box exterior. It should have the proper box
:contents.
:

 I've purchased single pack + debug board at beginning of september. On
the green paper strip around the black box is clearly printed :

"Package includes: USB cable, stylus+laser pen, AC adapter, 1200mAh Li-ion
rechargable battery".

 So when I visit http://openmoko.com/product-include.html - there was no
mention at all that part of the listed package content is a gift ;)
 Anyway, it is very wise to ship mobile device with touchscreen without
stylus, especially Neo, wich is not intented to operate without it. Or
may be you have another Neo experience ?
 I was not impressed by missed package contents, but OpenMoko attention to
my letter, in which I was asking help to clarify things - they didn't
answer at all ;(
 Ok, let's close this silly thread and concentrate at developing ;)

:
:

		Rus