QT Extended

Juergen Schinker ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net
Fri Dec 12 11:10:54 CET 2008

> I am still here. Just been busy with other things.
> I will try to get a snapshot out before the solstice.

Sweet release it before the 22.12

My Report to the original QTExtended Image

i'll shorten and mention only what was not working

Call receiving and sending only with postpaid SIMs

Report about mwesters kernel and the advanced image with Gtalk ringtone

Call sending came always back to the device no matter what dialed

and this is my major problem right now

I tried pretty much all of the distros and QTExtended seems to me to be
the most mature (even GPRS throu GUI)

If someone can help me fix this problem i'll stick with QtExtended

Fantastic kudos to all the devs