[debian] installation

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Fri Dec 12 16:42:56 CET 2008

arne anka wrote:
>> How other people did perform the debian installation? I shouldn't be the
>> only one following that wiki!
>>
> maybe other people hadn't any problems?
> imho the booting issue is made clear pretty well just below the big brown
> frame in the Installation section.

I followed the installation guide and it worked for me. The install
script did its work for me just fine. With a FAT partition.
Paul

--
Nothing is so awesomely unfamiliar as the familiar
that discloses itself at the end of a journey.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2009 and Ubuntu 8.10