Crackly Calls and Battery Tips! A5/A6 rework. Corrected URL

Joel Newkirk freerunner at
Fri Dec 12 17:47:13 CET 2008

Quick question for Steve/Jeorg:

Would a 3528 package capacitor fit?  And if so, would Tantalum be suitable
instead of Ceramic?  My guy here says he'd chose tantalum for filter use
like this, and the cost difference is dramatic, though the size is larger
than the ceramic shown in the pdf.  (price diff:  Ceramic around $2 each
qty 100, tantalum around $0.25 each qty 100)  The resistors are $0.02 each
qty 100, so they're practically free.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:44:30 -0500, Joel Newkirk <freerunner at>

Joel Newkirk      (blog) (FR stuff)