[debian] installation

al iasid aliasid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:50:14 CET 2008

I recently tried to reinstall Debian with a FAT partition. I got errors
indicating Debian (kernel?) couldn't be installed that way. (This didn't
happen when I had originally installed some time ago.)  Anyway, I tried
again with ext2 on both partitions and got the recursive white-screen and
reboot. Updating my NAND fixed that. Debian now works but I see a Python
exception when running Zhone (seems to be a known problem). Just wanted to
share :-)

- aliasid