[SOLVED] [Qt Extended]Graphical server doesn't boot

ø flamma at correo.ugr.es
Tue Dec 9 20:23:40 CET 2008

Yeah. That worked.

I have tried today adding removing files to see which one was failing.
The problems seemed to be with one file under Settings/Trolltech . After
a lot of tries, I managed to run the qpe with the old Settings, but it
annoyed me with synchronization errors every few seconds. I called
reboot on my ssh session, and after that all worked ok.

IOU 1, man.