qwerty keyboard

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:19:46 CET 2008

> no, "Raster's keyboard" work in ASU too, but ASU profile just
> don'have "qwerty" button. You need edit ASU theme or get already
> edited theme, from FDOM from example.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Keyboard_Toggle

Thanks for that, but I didn't get it all to work. I did edit the
asu.edje theme file and got the qwerty button to appear and work for
the default qtopia keyboard. I can't however get the rasterman's
keyboard to work.

illume-config and illume-config-illume already are at the latest
version and disabling the default qtopia keyboard in
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/89qtopia, purging enlightenment's cache and
restarting X just leaves me with no keyboard and non-working qwerty
button. I can't find any more detailed instructions then these.

Or did you mean that I have to change something else in the edje as
well to get the terminal keyboard? I'll try to look up the FDOM edje
file and see.

Yogiz