Navit actions menu layout ?

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Sun Dec 14 14:00:49 CET 2008

Lothar Behrens a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> today I have installed the current release from navit and it looks
> much better. But I have a question about the layout of the buttons in
> the actions panel.
>
> How to change the layout from horizontal to vertical ?
>
> The problem: I do not see all of the buttons :-(

Hi Lothar,

Would you be able to make a screenshot of the problem? With the new
default configuration it should look nice.
I guess that you didn't updated navit.xml (probably not to loose your
maps settings) and that you don't have uncommented the icon_xs size tag
for example.
Then you probably miss a few other enhancements :)

Do you have a navit.xml in /home/root/.navit/ ?