Navit actions menu layout ?

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Sun Dec 14 16:31:07 CET 2008

Lothar Behrens a écrit :
> Yes,
>
> there is a + on bottom right, a - on bottom left, a compas on top left
> and a eta on top right as I activated them.
>
> The plain map display is mostly ok (the info picture in the bottom
> left may be a bit bigger to easier see it :-)
>

> It works, but what I mean, is, these are partly out of screen:
>
>     *=================*
>     |                 |
>     |                 |
>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>     |                 |
>     |                 |
>     |                 |
>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>     |                 |
>     |                 |
>     *=================*
>
> Can these buttons moved by configuration ?
Moved, no, resized, yes. It's really weird, since we have the same
device, we should have the same results :)

> BTW, I now have tested the navigation with my car. It works reasonable
> good.
> But some crashes - while speaking I think - stops navit to work.
>
> I need a simulation car. Could I create such a car by getting the
> calculated route ?
Have a look at the demo vehicule in xml file.
Disable the gpsd vehicule, and enable this one
Once in navit, touch the map, action, <your position>, set at position
Then you can use navit as usual : if you choose a destination, it will
simulate the trip.

> I haven't activated tracking for my car definition in my last test :-(
Ah. Logs could help debugging your crashes.