Navit actions menu layout ?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Dec 14 22:28:57 CET 2008

KaZeR wrote:
> Lothar Behrens a écrit :
>> It works, but what I mean, is, these are partly out of screen:
>>
>>     *=================*
>>     |                 |
>>     |                 |
>>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>>     |                 |
>>     |                 |
>>     |                 |
>>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>>   |    |  |    |  |    |
>>   *====*  *====*  *====*
>>     |                 |
>>     |                 |
>>     *=================*
>>
>> Can these buttons moved by configuration ?
> Moved, no, resized, yes. It's really weird, since we have the same
> device, we should have the same results :)

I think i know which problem he means because i got the same. The screen
layout is upwards like in the nice ascii picture and not in landscape
mode. Then the 3 initial buttons are in three columns and the outer two
gets out of the screen. It seems that the button arrangement is meant
for landscape mode. I had to adjust the icon size to see all three. So
it would be good if the arrangement of these buttons could be changed to
a matrix of 2/3 cols and 2/3 rows. So i can use 2x3 or 3x2 for buttons
layout in conjunction with normal or landscape screen orientation.

Except for that little optical flaw the internal gui is really nice.
Much better than the first navit version i tried months ago. And now
that i know how to activate the map drag patch i could drag the map
quite fast. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer