Navit actions menu layout ?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Dec 14 23:05:43 CET 2008

arne anka ha scritto:
> could you post your config?
Who? I?

> i am struggling unsuccessfully with the configuration of the navigation --
> so far navit does nothing but to show where i am, how to make navigation
> working remains a mystery to me (the navit page and wiki are not helpful
> in this respect).

For navigatin you can use the menu (tap on the map for setting the
destination position) or the Route -> Destination menu.
When you're there write the country you're searching in (removing the
ending space if you use a finger-keyboard that uses a dictionary), then
the City (with commercial maps just one word; if it has more, put the
more "important"), and then the Street.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/